PRS Colours

Broadly speaking, what is your preferred PRS guitar finish colours?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gyakuto

It’s difficult being specific and definitive, but you have to be...go on...be brave!

Yeah but I would expect there is a bigger dividing line between fans of a hot pink guitar and a red one versus a light blue or dark blue, etc.

As long as its blue I wouldn't care if its light or dark. They both look good and some better on different guitars.

Purple is the harder one to swallow for this blue fan. I have one though, it was sold as blue and sometimes it is but more often than not it's plue or blurple. It's even more so in pics unless the light and angle is just right, kinda like the ones that were online before I went to buy it. I still remember when I showed up and said "its purple!" and he said "no its whale blue", like so many other sellers claim.

Did yall guess my vote is blue?

Last edited:
I have liked guitars in every color, but some colors produce guitars I like more consistently. Fire Red Burst almost always works for me. Charcoal, maybe one in twenty.

I went with the "red" family, as I tend to really like the ambers, tangerines, oranges, fire burst--those kinds of things on a PRS really get me. Of course, Whale Blue is so iconic, but... the red-oranges are just so awesome.

I voted blue as that's the color I'm drawn to most. I generally have a strong disliking for green, but the Trampas Green 594 is stunning.

Last edited:
Back