PRS CE 1998?

Yea the original owner put grovers on it....I was going to wait to get a trem before swapping out the tuners. So far so good though, stays in tune very well

I
Yea the original owner put grovers on it....I was going to wait to get a trem before swapping out the tuners. So far so good though, stays in tune very well

I think I'd wait to see if those tuners work before you swap em out.

Those should be Phase I wing tuners as my '96 and '06 CE24s have.

Great guitar and congrats!

So here's a link with some photos, hope it works!

https://imgur.com/a/NY4h4c1

As mentioned earlier, there a little mark between both pickups, seems like the finish came off. Its weird tho, very smooth. The owner said it was originally like that but i've never seen a PRS like that lol

Can anyone tell me a bit more about the model? its a 98 so it seems like a standard mahogany body.

That rubbed off spot is where the pinky rests on guitar while playing. The hand moving while playing causes that, how do I know????? I used to do that really bad. Had a Charvel model 4 back in the day. It had a wear spot just li k e that from my finger and it was deep too.

I still do it but not as bad.

That rubbed off spot is where the pinky rests on guitar while playing. The hand moving while playing causes that, how do I know????? I used to do that really bad. Had a Charvel model 4 back in the day. It had a wear spot just li k e that from my finger and it was deep too.

I still do it but not as bad.

The spot appears to be maple colored. Does this mean the body is mahogany with a maple top?

What an excellent deal, good job, It looks like your tremolo might be a tad low, there's another thread running around and how to adjust the tremolo on the custom 24's, CE

80s/90s CEs should go down as one of the greatest guitars of all time
I have a 1998 by me in mint with the rotary switch in whale blue. Why do you feel this may because I have back and further because of my bird love and trying to see just having dots 😅

Back