PRS Case Thread

p4050052croppeden.jpg

Paisleys are the bomb.......................................

Some PRS "Artist" leather action...

The outside:

gallery_91449_264_144102.jpg

The inside:

gallery_91449_264_194537.jpg

My baby :)

gallery_91449_264_211174.jpg

gallery_91449_264_94013.jpg

And of course, the post wouldn't be complete without the requisite stock "multifit" case

gallery_91449_264_130535.jpg

Cheers!

Gary

If I remember correctly, with my 1990 ce you were able to keep the tremolo arm on while closing the case. You just had to turn it so it pointed to the bottom control side.....

I need a case for my '96 Custom 22. I was thinking of purchasing one of these $129 cases from Sweetwater. Sweetwater says they are PRS cases. Wish it had a leather handle...can't have everything. Forgot to ask if the trim on the ends is leather...like it is on my old Fender cases from the 60's. Any thoughts on these cases? http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PRSCase

Not to be a Debbie Downer...but the cases really are diminishing. My '08 standard case is beautiful, my '10 case saw the locks cheapen and handle become plastic, and my '12 case saw the same plastic handle and the actual thickness of the case shrink - it's feels like balsa. Maybe it's Brazilian Balsa.

I've purchased one of the Sweetwater's PRS cases & fits perfectly (CU24) - excellent quality!

I haven't got a pic, but the case that my ME1 came in is beautiful. It's a heavy beast of a case but it's the best case I've ever come across. Come to think of it I need another case to transport the ME when I'm gigging so I don't ruin the suede one. I need to add to the thread about PRS gear as I'd like a really nice high quality PRS gig bag as well as a few other things.

Back