PRS Cable went bad....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mike Duncan, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Mike Duncan

Mike Duncan DGT Player

What's next? Saved the packaging and receipt for the past three and half years...the music store won't take it back, so is this now a PRS warrantee issue?

2. Mike Duncan

Mike Duncan DGT Player

Have I offended? No one? Crickets.....

3. Fro

Fro New Member

I'm guessing that if the cable is advertised as being under warranty, and you have the reciepts, it should be pretty pain free to have PRS replace it.

4. LSchefman

LSchefman Hears Tones

5. jfb

jfb Plank Owner

6. vchizzle

vchizzle Birdman.

Wow. Way back when, I used Monster cables. Any store I bought them at would replace them. Fact is, it turned into me returning so many cables that I dumped them all together. Not to mention some muddiness in the tone. Surprised the dealer wouldn't exchange and then deal with PRS on it. Thought that's how this type of thing typically works, isn't it? I guess PRS customer service would be my 2nd choice only because I'd expect said dealer to take care of a non-working product that I bought from them that had a lifetime warranty. Does it specify anywhere on packaging or elsewhere what the procedure is?