PRS bass lifting fingerboard, missing nut

Not sure …there's a lot of other things that should probably happen before you re-glue the fretboard...
As previously stated, remove any excess moisture...which could take months...from everything.
I'd start with confirming there's the structural integrity of the neck itself.

This really is a HUGE undertaking...I wish you all the luck!!!!!

Actually, I'd clean it off and use it as a platform to collect autographs or something, but that's just me....

There's nothing really wrong with it I glue the fretboard back down, glue the break in the headstock, repair the broken varnish where the fretboard meets the neck and then it just needs cleaning

There's nothing really wrong with it I glue the fretboard back down, glue the break in the headstock, repair the broken varnish where the fretboard meets the neck and then it just needs cleaning

Actually you can't do much worse with whatever you do. So after you complete the repairs you describe and put some strings on it. The problems, if any, will appear automatically.
Sine the black spots on the back of the neck aren't normal and are IMHO most probably excess water or rotten wood because of moisture exposure, I would expect some neck wrapping. If It is not much it could be ok... The next big question are the electronics...
The final finish would be the least of my worries...
In any case you can take it step by step and see where it goes...

Back