PRS 20th anniversary+Kemper-Crazy little thing

Guys,I'm glad you like it and thanks for your comments BUT...
did you notice that's not PRS guitar?
I just came back from my evening walk and realised my mistake :))
PRS 20th anniversary is my main instrument and I am currently preparing several studies, hence the mistake,it's not a virus :))

Guys,I'm glad you like it and thanks for your comments BUT...
did you notice that's not PRS guitar?
I just came back from my evening walk and realised my mistake :))
PRS 20th anniversary is my main instrument and I am currently preparing several studies, hence the mistake,it's not a virus :))

You can post another video and be exonerated. :D

Good stuff! :)

That was really nice. Was that an Epi Swingster? If so do you have problems with the strings popping out of the saddles with even the mere thought of a string bend? Mine does that. Makes it very difficult to play.

That was really nice. Was that an Epi Swingster? If so do you have problems with the strings popping out of the saddles with even the mere thought of a string bend? Mine does that. Makes it very difficult to play.
Yes it's a Swingster
it is surprising that such a cheap instrument is made exactly,sounds good, it tunes and stay in tune even when using bigsby-and it's not a commercial,only my opinion :)
But,I expected to hear more sound from the body so I'm looking for the other instrument.
To your problem-I would go to a profi guy who could fix it properly,it seems to me that it's a matter of a few file movements.

Back