Private Stock Friday

Blast from the past: PRS Collection Series! Phew it’s getting hot here! Just pure art.
collection_electric_1a.jpg
collection_electric_2a.jpg
collection_electric_3a.jpg
collection_electric_4a.jpg
collection_electric_intl_5a.jpg
collection_electric_intl_6a.jpg
199738-1.jpg
collection_electric_2014a.jpg
collection9a_quilt.jpg

Last edited:
Only thing missing is that wonderful Santana Collection Series!
That amazing guitar that you refer to was not a Collection Series run, but a one-off guitar made with Collection Series specs like the pernambuco neck and celtic knots, under a very small spin-off covert programme for dealers that carried Collection guitars, if I remember correctly. By then PRS had already reserved pernambuco and celtic exclusively for Collection runs, so these spin-off guitars were really one-offs even within private stock.

WA Paul has an amazing aquamarine P-22 from the same programme with similar specs except that his celtic knots are gold.

But good point though! Perhaps PRS should launch a Collection Santana run, hint hint to Paul.....;););)

I dig those quite a bit. I wish I had an idea for crazy fretboard inlays. Maybe I will think of something.

Hey everyone, if you follow us on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) you may have seen us pulling from the archives for Private Stock Friday posts for the past weeks. Today we're in the shop doing it live! Hope everyone is doing well!

PSF2321.JPG
PSF2322.JPG
PSF2323.JPG
PSF2324.JPG
PSF2325.JPG
PSF2326.JPG
PSF2327.JPG
PSF2328.JPG

Back