Private Stock Friday

Several years ago when I was running the accessories department, I pushed hard to develop and sell the Metal pickups. Paul was less than thrilled with the idea, but he finally agreed to allow it. Today Paul came up to me and said "We need to talk" and we walked into his office. Inside he had a Custom 24 Private Stock with a Stoptail Bridge, two covered Metal pickups, 25" scale length and tuned C to C. He plugged it in and his eyes lit up. He played complex chords and then soaring solos. He said "This thing sounds huge!". It seems Paul has finally come around to embrace the Metal pickups after all. :) Whoever has this particular PS on order, you're in for a special treat!

That's awesome! I just got a \m/ put into the bridge of my WL594 SC two weeks ago and i'm loving it so far.

Several years ago when I was running the accessories department, I pushed hard to develop and sell the Metal pickups. Paul was less than thrilled with the idea, but he finally agreed to allow it. Today Paul came up to me and said "We need to talk" and we walked into his office. Inside he had a Custom 24 Private Stock with a Stoptail Bridge, two covered Metal pickups, 25" scale length and tuned C to C. He plugged it in and his eyes lit up. He played complex chords and then soaring solos. He said "This thing sounds huge!". It seems Paul has finally come around to embrace the Metal pickups after all. :) Whoever has this particular PS on order, you're in for a special treat!

Hahaha...to this day, I remember the seriousness in Paul's eyes when he looked at me and asked me very sternly, without a smirk "Why did it take you so long?" when I told him it took me 16 years to order my private stock. Why do I feel like Paul suddenly going "We need to talk..." would feel pretty damn intense?!

Hahaha...to this day, I remember the seriousness in Paul's eyes when he looked at me and asked me very sternly, without a smirk "Why did it take you so long?" when I told him it took me 16 years to order my private stock. Why do I feel like Paul suddenly going "We need to talk..." would feel pretty damn intense?!

When he said "We Need to talk", the first words out of my mouth were "What did I do this time?" LOL

That's awesome! Thanks for pioneering the idea! Great pups.

Happy Friday and Happy Holidays everyone! We'll be out of office next week so hopefully this holds you over until next year ; )

PSF180(1000)17.jpg
PSF180(1000)18.jpg
PSF180(1000)19.jpg
PSF180(1000)20.jpg
PSF180(1000)21.jpg
PSF180(1000)22.jpg

Back