Private Stock Friday

The dragon makes its presence known. Serg is gonna poop himself.

Edit: oops missed his reply, looks like he already saw his other baby

Last edited:
I see zebra 408s at the back here - is that the first guitar we've seen with them?

psf93-1000-13-jpg.4659

I see zebra 408s at the back here - is that the first guitar we've seen with them?

psf93-1000-13-jpg.4659
Definitely not, but I think they look cool. I've seen a few on The Guitar Sanctuary's website. I think the wider bridge pickup looks a tad awkward in zebra format, but who cares?

That spalted maple HB II is just... wow. And that was before I noticed the inlay setting off the binding.

Dude, don't even joke about burning guitars!
psf94-1000-4-jpg.4665

Not as flashy as your flashiest, but the detail on this is amazing. Might be my favourite inlay yet. It's giving me ideas for mine.
And all those one piece tops! Dusty hearts.

...and hopefully it's the last. Zebra pickups are about as ugly as you can get, they don't look good on anything.

That is quite possibly a forum member's guitar. I understand you don't like them, but I think following "the golden rule" would be a good approach on this thread.

Happy Holidays everyone!

I actually really dig zebra pickups. I think they look super rad on the SE line.

But zebra pups are kind of a "love It or hate it hate" thing around the forum it seems like.

I love zebra pickups too. They match well with certain finishes...

Ohh... why didn't anyone mention the 8 string build with the blue maple fretboard?

Back