Private Stock Friday

Great shots today. TOPOGRAPHICAL COCOBOLO NECK. ONESIE QUILT SC594 WITH SECRET SAUCE??? PERFECTLY EXECUTED MICROBURSTS. WIDEBODY SC JAZZ??? UNREAL. DECEMBER PREVIEW?????????

I would guess CE24 pre-final neck pocket.

To me..the tops look too flat and edges too rounded top and back to be CEs...and the heels are much thicker than the usual PRS bolt on. Very "F-like".

To me..the tops look too flat and edges too rounded top and back to be CEs...and the heels are much thicker than the usual PRS bolt on. Very "F-like".

Brent Mason's? Its the BM/NF3/DC3 neck joint style, I believe.

Brent Mason's? Its the BM/NF3/DC3 neck joint style, I believe.

Possibly...if thinning out that heel is done as a later step (as ViperDoc suggested)...but then...why are we seeing new construction of discontinued models on PSF?

Second photo in Hunter's final post. Hind shot of an unusually thick Singlecut. What is that??????????
Ah, this one, yes, it does look like a Singlecut Archtop, dunnit?
psf92-1000-12-jpg.4641

Because everything lives forever in Private Stock. Nothing ever dies and puppies and kittens never grow up. It's the world's most perfect place.:rolleyes:

I think because, the PS department is like Alice's Restaurant. I myself will visit the Vault and spec out a guitar of a model (Santana retro) that is no longer listed under the PS models page.

Oh trust me...I'm familiar with the Magic of Private Stock. Maybe I'm just too into conspiracy theories...but either one person ordered two PSi of a discontinued model (or two people simultaneously ordered one each)...or we're possibly looking at a new model or special run.

Oh trust me...I'm familiar with the Magic of Private Stock. Maybe I'm just too into conspiracy theories...but either one person ordered two PSi of a discontinued model (or two people simultaneously ordered one each)...or we're possibly looking at a new model or special run.

Well, those are very interesting observations :)

psf92-1000-7-jpg.4636

Rosewood/mahogany HB II pile back left. Whose pickup routs look suspiciously perfect for P90s...???
Brent Mason mystery stack front left.
Topped by an Ash/maple SHBass with MM pickup.
Undiscernable SC and regular bodies in the back right.
Sriracha on the workbench?...

Back