Private Stock Friday

When the Official PRS State Flags Limited Run comes along, PLEASE remember this Texan!!! P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

If the State quarters were cool, just imagine the PRS take on it!

Lloyd/Goldtop/Queen of Clubs/PROUD TEXAN

We should do a run of state flags. I know the Texas flag guitars would sell out instantly and I think many other states (and countries) would do very well also. California, Colorada, Canada, Australia, Brazil, UK, etc.

I like the US flag :)

Sig99001.jpg

We should do a run of state flags. I know the Texas flag guitars would sell out instantly and I think many other states (and countries) would do very well also. California, Colorado, Canada, Australia, Brazil, UK, etc.

:rock:

We should do a run of state flags. I know the Texas flag guitars would sell out instantly and I think many other states (and countries) would do very well also. California, Colorada, Canada, Australia, Brazil, UK, etc.
I would love to get a Maryland and/or Brazilian flag guitar. Count me in!

"City" inlays have also been done....San Francisco, Phoenix, Chicago....they were quite elaborate. And VERY expensive, as I recall.

How would you conceptualize a State/County run? Specific Inlays? Stain? both?

No, you shouldn't. That would totally ****-up my next order.

Put me down for a Texas Lone Star Guitar Shawn!!

Back