Private Stock Friday

Is today Thursday or Friday? I can't keep the days straight any more.

Flamey goodness. She ran calling Wild Fire
IMG_2741_zpsc0be9404.jpg

Baby I'ma want you
IMG_2737_zpsd069a803.jpg

Baby I'ma need you
IMG_2738_zpsdfe42d0e.jpg

Have you never been mellow? Brian, Kenny, Jason, Paul, Dave Rick and Eric
IMG_2731_zps5684e34e.jpg

I'd really love to see you tonight
IMG_2728_zps8fea0e84.jpg

Lovin' you is easy cause you're beautiful
IMG_2723_zps45ab9445.jpg

Brandy you're a fine girl, what a good wife you would be
IMG_2698_zps6017de3d.jpg

Undercover Angel
IMG_2717_zps27b0ad5a.jpg

Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
IMG_2721_zps28e7d9d8.jpg

Afternoon delight
IMG_2734_zpse1581bd3.jpg

Dude is that a recessed truss rod cover on the 513HB and dragon? So killer.

And Markie - is that your dragon? haha

513 hollowbody, huh? Interesting! Love the TRC flush with the headstock....AWESOME!

What's up with that first one? Looks green with a red burst. That's new to me. I'd have to see more pictures to say yay or nay though.

The photos don't always represent the color accurately. I'm just using an iphone with the available light, so please accept the limitations of my photography.

The photos don't always represent the color accurately. I'm just using an iphone with the available light, so please accept the limitations of my photography.

Never mind the pics, thanks for the memories of all those AM songs. We must be around the same age. "Gonna find my baby gonna hold her tight gonna grab some afternoon delight"--- :rock: Someone needs to remake that as a really rocking song. :D

Never mind the pics, thanks for the memories of all those AM songs. We must be around the same age. "Gonna find my baby gonna hold her tight gonna grab some afternoon delight"--- :rock: Someone needs to remake that as a really rocking song. :D

Someone did :)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_2728_zps8fea0e84.jpg

Wow....if I hadn't had my PS headstock Eagle spec'ed out to be a "tri-color inlay match" to the various shades I am attempting to accomplish with my new build that is still in the embryonic stage of development....I'd be pricing out the cost of substituting the Dragon as shown above for the PS headstock Eagle.

Nice touch, and it makes the PS even more "unique".

A fellow forum member had bought a Westie Ltd. about 2 years or so ago. When I asked him how he liked it after it was delivered...he said (in all seriousness) "It's really nice...and the sea-horse inlay is kinda neat also".

I wasn't able to convince him that it was a l'il dragon...not a large seahorse. :p

Question for Shawn....

Is this an example of the new "Boyd Burst"??? I've got a BRW 408 coming any day now....I bought the Boyd Burst purely on speculation based on the two examples I had seen in photographs. I am very curious to see how it will turn out, and was wondering if this is an example of it:

IMG_2737_zpsd069a803.jpg

What's up with that first one? Looks green with a red burst. That's new to me. I'd have to see more pictures to say yay or nay though.

Maybe it's somebody's early christmas present, or a guitar made for Santa?:santa:

Back