Post your Paul's guitar

That, to me, is precisely the point. Folks who would buy a TCI 408 PRS wouldn't 'want' to change the pickups because the guitar was great to begin with.

Besides, we're guitar players. If we want a different sound on a different day, you can bet your a$$ we're going to use that to justify the purchase of a whole new guitar.

Right, though a prospective buyer has to get past "what if I don't like it? I'm stuck!" It's an expensive experiment, unless you buy from a place that'll let you return it if you don't love it. And then it's still kind of a pain in the butt to ship it back (and/or drive a long way to return it -- remember where I live). I think it's a smart business decision by PRS to be working on pickups in the standard humbucker form factor.

My awesome Paul’s Experience

fCQh9Df.jpg

H1N2uop.jpg

Ltx3jzt.jpg

I have a few things that have come up recently and need to find a new home for my Paul's Experience guitar. It's a great price on Reverb right now, if you're looking for one.

I have a few things that have come up recently and need to find a new home for my Paul's Experience guitar. It's a great price on Reverb right now, if you're looking for one.

Beautiful! That should sell quickly as it's a great price. If I had the money.... damn.

Is this a wood library? I thought the Paul's experience had the normal signature on the headstock rather than the eagle...
did you change the knobs too?
Oh and by the way, that is GORGEOUS

It is a 2018 Paul’s Experience run. It was a special run limited to I believe 200 pieces. Yes I change the knobs on it I like those knobs a lot I’ve used similar knobs with different color Inlays for my MEV’s

Question for you Paul's lovers ;)

Choice between 2018 Exp Limited in Copper, or 2020 Artist Package in Charcoal, which would you choose and why?

Last edited:
Question for you Paul's lovers ;)

Choice between 2018 Exp Limited in Copper, or 2020 Artist Package in Charcoal, which would you choose and why?
Easy. The one with the most kickass top. :D:D:D

Seriously though, I’d prefer the experience limited due to the Eagle inlay and the ziricote fingerboard which sets it apart. But it’s down to the individual guitars, I surely won’t pass up an Artist guitar with a great top and great tone for Eagles.

Easy. The one with the most kickass top. :D:D:D

Seriously though, I’d prefer the experience limited due to the Eagle inlay and the ziricote fingerboard which sets it apart. But it’s down to the individual guitars, I surely won’t pass up an Artist guitar with a great top and great tone for Eagles.

In fairness I have not yet seen/played the Charcoal one yet, but it does have the ebony board. However I recall when I played the Experience guitar, it left a pretty huge impression on me.

Back