Possible new PRS owner?

S Bailey

I've owed an Ibanez, Yamaha and and LP Studio. Sold/traded them all. Stopped playing for a few years after I bought a house that needed renovation three years ago. Been to busy to play.

I want to start playing again. Looked on YouTube and saw PRS has released a guitar called the se dgt. Comes in a gold top and a light burst color. I like the look of the burst and reviewers really seem to like it.

What do you all think of this electric?

Welcome to the forum.. The SE DGT is hard to beat, IMO probably the best overall SE yet! It will cover a lot of ground and like you I love the tobacco sunburst..

Charles

I don't own one, but have played quite a few..solid guitar that has almost came home with me a couple times. My biggest hang up is I know I'd end up picking up a core and there's a couple others already on my hit list. Then I try to tell myself just get the se. Best way to find out is play one, or one step further, buy one. I've seen some pretty good deals out there used. If you don't like it you'd have little issue moving it.

So, I ordered the guitar from Cosmo Music up here in Canada. I'm from Toronto. Two to three weeks. I went in and they still had there Black Friday sales on. Every PRS was part of the sale, except of course the one guitar I was interested in! Lol They even had the SE DTG labeled on all the tags as NOT part of the sale!?!? Lol

I'm thinking of purchasing a combo amp. The Sonzera 20. What do you all think of this amplifier?

Every PRS was part of the sale, except of course the one guitar I was interested in! Lol They even had the SE DTG labeled on all the tags as NOT part of the sale!?!? Lol
Congrats, and welcome! Yeah, the SE 20% off sale has been great, but right from the beginning they excluded the DGT's. Too much demand/not enough supply, I'd guess.
PS - start saving up for your next one, you're gonna want another PRS sooner than you think...

I'm still waiting!?!? Lol.

I was talking about this purchase at my work in the lunch room. I'm a mechanic. And another coworker has a PRS he wants to sell. He said its an SE Custom 24 Aniversary serial K07167. Its Blue and has a completely flat top. Selling for $300.00. I can't find it online. He said his wife bought it around 2014-16ish. Is it worth buying?

Back