pics?

Holy cow!!! I got it without my wife holding my hand this time. Used method serg had suggested a while back.

Anyway, 2011 custom 24 in blue burst (sorry serg). I love this guitar.

Pics don't do it justice. Now, on to more pics.

No, it's not new. This is the guitar I got last year. 2011 model. I'm just now figuring out the posting pics thing. You PMd me a few months ago how you do it. It worked.

No, it's not new. This is the guitar I got last year. 2011 model. I'm just now figuring out the posting pics thing. You PMd me a few months ago how you do it. It worked.

Ahh... I thought I handed down a secret way to buy expensive guitars without getting busted!

I could sell that secret.

an' buy a guitar with the money.

Congrats! I was gonna call you out on that sliver of green grass.

Thanks guys. I enjoy all of these beautiful guitars. I don't have pics of my new used addition yet but I will soon. Black Burst CE22!!!! I shipped my LP out monday so by next week I should have a CE24 with emerald top to enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I enjoy all of these beautiful guitars. I don't have pics of my new used addition yet but I will soon. Black Burst CE22!!!! I shipped my LP out monday so by next week I should have a CE24 with emerald top to enjoy!

Emerald!!! Love me some PRS Greens. They are awesome...Can't wait!!! Congrats...great collection!!

Back