Pickup Rings, Cavity Covers, Screw Holes

Acnestes

"If I can do it, it's not art." - Red Green
I'm planning to replace the pickup rings on my SE Custom 24 with wooden ones of some variety. John Guilford and Allparts are the sources I've seen so far.
Does anyone know if the placement of the screw holes (not to mention the pickup size) is the same on SE's as US made PRS's? Or non-PRS guitars for that matter. Both Guilford's and Allparts websites weren't really clear apart from flat vs tapered.
Same question with the cavity covers - are US made and SE's different?

Not sure about the pickup rings (never tried) but the control covers are definitely different.

Not sure about the pickup rings (never tried) but the control covers are definitely different.
Durn, I was afraid of that. Strictly academic, but do you think it's likely an English vs metric thing, or are they seriously different?

I'm planning to replace the pickup rings on my SE Custom 24 with wooden ones of some variety. John Guilford and Allparts are the sources I've seen so far.
Does anyone know if the placement of the screw holes (not to mention the pickup size) is the same on SE's as US made PRS's? Or non-PRS guitars for that matter. Both Guilford's and Allparts websites weren't really clear apart from flat vs tapered.
Same question with the cavity covers - are US made and SE's different?

I installed Core rings on my Paul Allender SE. the holes line up correctly but you’ll have to do a little wood filling if you want to use the USA style screws. I just broke off a little bit of a toothpick and it worked fine.

I installed Core rings on my Paul Allender SE. the holes line up correctly but you’ll have to do a little wood filling if you want to use the USA style screws. I just broke off a little bit of a toothpick and it worked fine.
Excellent news! Thank you!

Back