Some lessons learned on installing the following parts on a 2017 Custom 22 SE (Please post additional lessons learned of issues you encountered with US parts on your SE, S2, or CE) - PRS Lampshade knobs - US HFS/VB - PRS Pickup Rings - MannMade NOS2000 Trem - PRS 3-way, pots (push/pull tone) - PRS core nut - PRS core strap buttons - Switchcraft jack Do US Lampshade knobs fit on SE pot shaft? Although I ended up changing to US pots, yes, they did fit on the SE originals. If it's tight or loose, you can adjust the shaft. Best way to remove knobs: a spoon. [Edit: great tips in the comments about using two spoons or a showstring] US HFS/VB Straightforward. Fits in SE pickup rings as well. The killer is to get them mounted on the pickup rings. The spring is very long and strong. Best to install on pickup ring BEFORE even running the wire into the body and soldering. Place pickup upright on a cardboard. That way you can push down, while guiding the screw with one hand and pushing down the screwdriver with the other. [Edit: just now realizing that the springs on installed pickups are cut shorter. The springs supplied with PRS aftermarket pickups are really long and can easily be cut to proper length for easier install] PRS Pickup Rings Note which direction the slant is and install higher edge towards bridge so the pickup slants along the string/neck angle. The US ring to body screws are thinner than the Korean screws. I put superglue in the holes and let that dry up to make the hole tighter. MannMade NOS2000 Tremolo Definitive tone upgrade. Oh so shiny saddles. And the bar has substance compared to the SE bar. Rule #1: Watch the installation video on his website! DRILL OUT THE HOLES per included instructions. Although the bridge screws went into my CE without issues, I did drill a little on the SE, but not properly. So I sheared one of the heads. Luckily there were 7 screws included so I was able to complete the install after really drilling out the holes a lot. Be generous shaving the edge and go low speed on the drill. The drill bits were included. How to get the sheared screw out with only 1/8 of an inch showing? I put a small piece of polishing cloth over it with a hole in the middle so the screw can poke through. Then a wrench to turn out the screw while the cloth protect the body from scratches. I hear John Mann has a cloth covered wrench, but his worked well for me. I haven't used the claw since the screw spacing is different than SE or CE. PRS 3-way, pots (push/pull tone) I got the pre-wired harness from PRS. Saves some time soldering and figuring out connections. It's been 20 years since I wired guitars, so I had to read up a lot on how to wire. The new hardware feels much more solid than the SE parts. The support section on the PRS site has decent diagrams. Custom 22 SEs don't come with coil split, so this push/pull is great. You could even split the original 85/15'S', but I couldn't exactly figure it out since they seem to be wired slightly different than US pups. But they have the split wire in the cavity. Stuff to watch out for: - the tone shaft is higher than the original, so you need some spacers or nuts on the cavity side to offset that and get the right height. US models must have a thicker top at that section. I used the old spacers and nut from the SE pot. - the switch shaft is SHORTER than the original, so I needed to dremel inside the cavity to make it fit. about 1/16" or so. Core Nut The SE nut popped off easily after scoring the edges. The US wide/fat nut is just a tad slimmer, but not biggy. Width is the same, but check out the string spacing! SE looks more like Regular spacing. Had to scrape off some glue residue with a small file. The US nut has a solid bottom. The SE has a cavity. With a bit of superglue, the new nut was secured within seconds. Core Strap Buttons The core screws are longer than the SE screws. so a bit more drilling. But no issues with finish flaking at all. Switchcraft Jack Nice solid jack, but needed to bend the contacts in a bit to make it fit the hole. Only came with one spacer and nut, so I had to recycle the SE nut for the inside of the jack plate.