Picked up a 594SE

matt3310

Got this from Troglys Guitar show. Played very good right out of the bag. Sounded amazing! had my tech do a setup on it and now.....WOW! I'm always happy with the SE's I've got. But this one is different. Plays, feels, and sounds INCREDIBLE! I usually replace tuners, pots, pickups, and sometimes the nut. But this one is staying stock. Not a thing I would change on it. Seriously on par with my Core 594! Got some lampshade knobs coming for it. That and strap locks are all she needs!

JcjLxAf.jpg

b2ojr7K.jpg

SK2ZhDu.jpg

wZfxlXX.jpg

qkdNazH.jpg

Beautiful guitar. Any idea what differentiates a 594 from the SE 245 Singlecut?

Beautiful guitar. Any idea what differentiates a 594 from the SE 245 Singlecut?
Found the answer inadvertently whilst drooling over guitars... both refer to their scale length. The 245 has a 24.5" scale length; the 594 has a 24.594” scale length. Simple really!

That's v nice! I bet it sounds good plugged into that lot (so long as you stand well back)

Got this from Troglys Guitar show. Played very good right out of the bag. Sounded amazing! had my tech do a setup on it and now.....WOW! I'm always happy with the SE's I've got. But this one is different. Plays, feels, and sounds INCREDIBLE! I usually replace tuners, pots, pickups, and sometimes the nut. But this one is staying stock. Not a thing I would change on it. Seriously on par with my Core 594! Got some lampshade knobs coming for it. That and strap locks are all she needs!

JcjLxAf.jpg

b2ojr7K.jpg

JcjLxAf.jpg

b2ojr7K.jpg

SK2ZhDu.jpg

wZfxlXX.jpg

qkdNazH.jpg
Congrats on the new guitar! Looks great! These SE 594s are getting better and better.

Living the dream with that amp stack too my friend.

Congrats. You have some absolutely monster SE’s. Should you need to make space I can take one of them killer Zach Myers from you :cool:

Back