P22 - First Performance Coming Soon

Scriptor

So, in the next few days will be my first opportunity to play out with the P22 ... I have been experimenting at home with running to both an acoustic and electric amp and then just running to one amp and mixing the Piezo with Magnetic ... while the 2 amp model (running the Piezo to acoustic amp) certainly brings out the best in the P22, I am getting a really good sound in mix mode as well ... I am not quite sure what the sound system will be like and whether I will have to go mixed with one input or be able to separate Piezo and Magnetic, but I am convinced the P22 will perform well in either scenario ... looking forward to getting good results with one guitar ... all new terriotry for me but it should be good fun ...

used mine for the first time last sunday. I did use a LR Baggs Para DI before the PA snake. It helps with EQ to get the acoustic tone dialed even sweeter. Had alot of compliments. Signal chain is P22 mag to pedal board then a PRS SE20 combo amp. Piezo to LR Baggs Para DI to snake and FOH PA. FUN FUN guitar!! I had the toggle on BOTH several times and just used the mag volume to bring in or take out the tube amp when needed or not. leaving the piezo in helped at ties make a fuller sound. I had one comment of it sounded like more than 2 guitars up front. It was me on my P22 and another playing lead on a Strat.

Back