Out for delivery

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
And I'm at work:(
Got the kid at home waiting for UPS...he better be awake - he was still up at 4am. It's probably better I'm not home, then I won't be tempted to open the case before it acclimates. The bad part is I have an appt right after work, then a dinner engagement at 6pm. Could be 8 or 9pm before I get to lay hands on her. The anticipation is killing me. I've been waiting a long time for this one.

Patience, patience. You will have the rest of your life to bond...

Aw, screw that! Play hookie from work - NOW!

It'll be here before you know it! Just keep busy and it will magically show up. Congrats again!

And I'm at work:(
Got the kid at home waiting for UPS...he better be awake - he was still up at 4am. It's probably better I'm not home, then I won't be tempted to open the case before it acclimates. The bad part is I have an appt right after work, then a dinner engagement at 6pm. Could be 8 or 9pm before I get to lay hands on her. The anticipation is killing me. I've been waiting a long time for this one.

Is this what I think it is!?

I used to call in sick on NGD all the time. Since I'm working "normal" hours, I figured I'd save the sick day for when I'm working crap hours.
Being at work is keeping me busy, but I've got a pretty easy day of mindless work so I just keep thinking about the guitar.
Is this what I think it is!?
Yes. Shhhhhhh:)

I'm excited for you brother! Give me a shout when it arrives and you wipe the drool off! :congrats:

I've just received word it's been delivered. The next few hours at work will be hell!
I'm excited for you brother! Give me a shout when it arrives and you wipe the drool off! :congrats:
Will do ;)

I had almost the exact experience yesterday, including having the kid at home waiting for FEDEX. Luckily he WAS awake when they came and I got my new P22! Congrats on your new guitar and don't forget to post some new pictures!!

Congrats. I am sure we will see some proper photo action after you give it a go.

9362360082_8961cc4ba3_b.jpg

Here's the quick iPhone pic. You may recognize this from Raven17's family. THANK YOU JOE ​for making this deal happen! Very grateful. I'll give some details later when I get more time. Off to dinner shortly.

Oh...2007 Singlecut Artist in grey black.

Back