Other forms of music....

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
I don't think I have posted this before (at least here) but you may find it mildly entertaining.

Okay. A lot of people think of me is the guy who likes hippie music and country music. And though I do love me some rock and roll, the First music I ever dealt with was rap. This is me at 14 years old competing in a rap competition Chaffey High School in Ontario California. Please watch the entire thing with the sound on. It'll give you a much better idea as to musically where I came from. Some of you will have never seen me in this position before. Some of you will have never seen me with hair. But, I figured it would be at least entertaining to post this up. And I think you will have to admit, this is pretty d*maned raw for a 14 year old kid in the 1990s to have written and performed .... Thanks for watching.

Edit: I think I may have actually just turned 15 in this video as, looking back on it, I think it was 1990 based off of the years that I actually went to Chaffey. I was only there for my Freshman, and the first third of my Sophomore year, before moving to Alta Loma.

My apologies for those who shun facebook [you may not be able to see it]. I posted this thing about a year ago....just found it scrolling around looking for something else.

Pretty cool stuff, especially given your age at the time. Hopefully the message got through and helped some impressionable youth keep out of the bad scene. I know what I was like at the same age (although it was like,1970), and a raging bull wouldn't have stopped me from finding trouble.

Pretty cool stuff, especially given your age at the time. Hopefully the message got through and helped some impressionable youth keep out of the bad scene. I know what I was like at the same age (although it was like,1970), and a raging bull wouldn't have stopped me from finding trouble.
Yeah...we won't discuss what my lifestyle was actually like at that point and in the years to come afterward. This is a "family" forum. But, somehow, people who didn't know me back then would never have imagined.....lol

Yeah...we won't discuss what my lifestyle was actually like at that point and in the years to come afterward. This is a "family" forum. But, somehow, people who didn't know me back then would never have imagined.....lol
Some of the most straight-up people I know got there on the most jagged of paths. More power to ya, brother.

Back