OT: Please throw a little good mojo my way

Good luck brother. Wish you a speedy recovery. Have a guitarist friend who had this last year and it worked out great. Hope you have the same success.

You'll be good! Known a ton of people who have gone through it and come out better than new.

Wishing you speedy recovery Sir! You will be back with guitar in hand in no time!

My GF who is a professional horse type woman had both her carpel tunnels done, at different times. She hadn't been able to ride or teach properly for a couple of years because of carpel tunnel problems. It's a long slow recovery process (and painful) but she is now good as new, it's worth the aggravation to get it done.

Best of luck, you'll be back firing on all cylinders before you know it.

Best of luck to you! I'm sure it is going to go well. Post-op, let them know you would like to incorporate guitar into your physical therapy!!

Good luck! Here ya go!

TC%20Electronic%20MojoMojo%20Overdrive.jpg

Hope it went well. Here's to a quick recovery! You may just have to stock pile new PRSi while you're waiting. That'll make the return so much better!

Good luck. Do exactly what the doctor and physiotherapist tell you. Trust me on that one. Left shoulder was done a few years ago and I listened to them .

Back