Officially own my 1st of many Prs guitars!

The Robot Cow

Since I've started to get back into playing the guitar I realized my strat wasn't inspiring me enough(long story short, before i decided to dump money into improving/upgrading it, I should check out what guitars are available), which is when GAS kicked in. Few weeks passed by and the SE custom 24 was the one even if I hadn't put my hands on one. Come to find out one of my local music shops is now a Prs dealer, tried out an SE Custom 22 and was sold as soon as i felt it. I was almost ready to pull the trigger when i discovered Guitar Center had the C24 with a cherry sunburst and creme binding!!! Cosmetically it's everything I wanted. Shopped around for a few more days and found this practically brand new "used" example and snatched it up! Just playing this for a few moments just fills me with confidence on playing such a solid guitar. Absolutely love the way it feels! Here's to the first of many Prs guitars!

Tgy4yNEh.jpg

ZSlPPWqh.jpg

tIFGvx5h.jpg

ix8l4v0h.jpg

Congratulations on the great new instrument and condolences- written with empathy of some experience- on the perpetual lightening of your wallet!
:)

Back