Official NGD (finally!!!)

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
Well... After one no stock cancellation and a second order, it FINALLY came in!!!

I love love love the wood grain pattern for days! This guitar screams and moans with a nuclear attitude! Not even going to try other pickups in it!
The new locking tuners and brass block will go on at 1st string change (brand new fresh ones on it at arrival).

5YOgsjK.jpeg

SVc9MbW.jpeg

WmRaVWd.jpeg

LWtzAnk.jpeg

HWKbVTG.jpeg

4S6M9FY.jpeg

Piw5tEr.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! Glad it is in hand an you are happy! :cool:

I am once again reminded that I need to take updated pics of mine now that it has new knobs and TRC. Those, the lockers and switched to 10s and I can't imagine doing anything else to this guitar. Sounds so good.

Enjoy the SAS goodness!! :)

Well... After one no stock cancellation and a second order, it FINALLY came in!!!

I love love love the wood grain pattern for days! This guitar screams and moans with a nuclear attitude! Not even going to try other pickups in it!
The new locking tuners and brass block will go on at 1st string change (brand new fresh ones on it at arrival).

5YOgsjK.jpeg

SVc9MbW.jpeg

WmRaVWd.jpeg

LWtzAnk.jpeg

HWKbVTG.jpeg

4S6M9FY.jpeg

Piw5tEr.jpeg
Nice

Well you’ve ruined me. I just went and ordered one from Amazon. Same colour. It will be here on Thursday. It was the birds that sucked me in.

Dammit!! Hope it’s as pretty as yours.

I figure if I don’t get on with it it will be easier to return.
Well... I AM kind of an enabler occasionally....hehehe :rolleyes::D

Back