NUGD 2000 McCarty

Lister

Playing guitar badly since the 70's...
This was totally unexpected as I wasn't looking for another guitar, but it popped up on the local CL and the price was just too good to let pass. I went and looked at her last night and as soon as I heard her I knew she was coming home with me. She's unbelievably mint, with just a touch of tarnishing on the pickups and bridge as to be expected on a 20 year old guitar. She's also a little hefty, the heaviest PRS I own, actually she's now the heaviest of all my guitars, but man the sustain is just crazy and oh that neck pickup is just heaven. I did embarrass myself though, I sat down to play her and my mind went completely blank...like college finals type blank. I couldn't think of a single song to play! DOH. Finally after strumming a few chords I hit on REM's version of Wichita Lineman and then it came back. Whew. Anyway enough jabber, here's the pics:
EZXOiFX.jpg

4UgSsso.jpg
WX7SK8i.jpg
bMfilUD.jpg
Mc7ZXfX.jpg

Congrats! My first PRS was a McCarty (10 top Dark Cherry Sunburst) - traded in a LP plus for it. Now resides with my brother, a savvy and patient buyer :)

Back