NPSD: Cumulonimbus

Tim

Are 2 heads better than 1
Back in March we went to PSland...... I knew I wanted something Siggy, and I was hoping to snag an elusive Ziricote neck.

For the top I wanted to look a bit like a storm cloud....

Cumulonimbus arrived yesterday!!

SignaturePS_Graphite_hdbk.jpg

IMG_5666.jpg

IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5654.jpg

SignaturePS_Graphite_back.jpg

IMG_5655.jpg

IMG_5661.jpg

IMG_5646.jpg

IMG_5676.jpg

IMG_5681.jpg

Tone report to come, but in the meantime..... OH MY WORD!!!! the Ziricote neck has knocked my socks off!!! my well played Braz neck #350 has long been the best PRS neck ever for me. This is a massive call, but I think the Ziricote with the "PS" finish is soo damn close right out of the box!! Soooooooo Good!!!!

Happy Tim.... this thing plays awesome!!

IMG_5683.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

With her propriety p-up sister...
IMG_5687.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5689.jpg

IMG_5690.jpg

SignaturePS_Graphite_neck.jpg

I think she is just signing for Tim.
I had one built a bit later and wasn't deemed worthy of Tina's signature.

Dude, I have seen that guitar and it is FULLY worthy!!!

I asked Tina to, as she was a real help on the selection day and afterwards.... so it was a tip of the hat!!

I try to sometimes acknowledge those who have helped in the process with a little headstock tribute :)

Somewhere I have a pics of some of the backs and different sigs of those who helped on the day and throughout.... i will dig it up!!

I asked Tina to, as she was a real help on the selection day and afterwards.... so it was a tip of the hat!!

I try to sometimes acknowledge those who have helped in the process with a little headstock tribute :)

Somewhere I have a pics of some of the backs and different sigs of those who helped on the day and throughout.... i will dig it up!!

Like this one for example......
IMG_1039.jpg

That's awesome - I love having the people sign stuff. In PTC we can't go headstock, so we have to go cavity cover ;)

IMG_1167.JPG

Last edited:
Tim shoots...HE SCORES!! :D

Dead sexy, bro. You certainly have neck selection down to a science. We'll have to talk before I ever go PS'ing. ;) Congrats!

I was pretty sure that was the case and kudos to you for it.
I wish I'd thought of it myself.

Nice Tim. Love the color and figure. Reminds me of a quilt top version of my Sig. Is that the Graphite finish?

sigbtb1.jpg

Back