NGT SIG LIM

carydad

Picked up a 408MT a few weeks ago. First PRS in 30 years that I instantly bonded with. Scary thing, walking into Music Gallery. I'm a long time LP guy and love binding, and prefer a 3way toggle to a blade-low and behold, they made this guitar that way as well. So yeah, got myself a little Christmas present. It's first gig is Saturday.

185905-angle-large_zps0dc85f43.jpg

Helluva way to say "Hello"! Congrats and welcome to the forum. You're just gonna LOVE that guitar. I hope you play or create something really cool with it this weekend.

Awesome axe there man. I love these guitars.

Last edited:
Wow, that's a stunner.... I'm sure it sounded awesome at the gig.

Nice....why does the photo have the Sweetwater logo when you purchased it at The Music Gallery?

I got this from sweetwater-I got the 408 from Music Gallery. Love them both-to the point I am not sure which I like better.
Gig-report, it was perfect. Played great, sounded great. I really didnt think much about it during the gig-which is a good thing. Between the axe2 and the GR55, I have enough to worry about, any guitar issue would suck. The tones for single coil stuff, Sultans for example-dead on.
The 408 has a vintage vibe to it:
194601-7_zpsfd59151f.jpg

2 VERY Cool Guitars...
Welcome here and enjoy the ride...
PRS is making the BEST GUITARS right now!
Paul really has Dog Ears and its finding ways to make these new guitars, pickups and Amps really SING!!

Thanks, I really have a hard time deciding which to play. Of course, they are both just a little bit uglier because of the GR55 pickup. Physically, I think I am more of a 3 way switch kinda guy. But I'm tempted to change the location it with the tone knob, more 408ish.

Back