NGDx2 plus....

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
So, a little background; last month I posted "Opinions Welcome" regarding an upcoming trip to Lacrosse to Dave's Guitars. I was looking for some feedback on DGT, Cu24, Brushstroke 24, Tremonti, or Semi-Hollow Cu24. I was in the market for A new guitar, and that was what I had "narrowed" it down to. Having previously owned a Cu24 I was familiar with what that would bring, but wanted some input on the other models before I could actually touch one. At any rate, about a week after that post I got a letter in the mail from an insurance company notifying me that they had "Unclaimed Property" in my name. WTF? A hoax, I thought. Turns out my aunt, who passed in 1988, had a life insurance policy that was never claimed. Since my mother passed away 5 years ago, it seems that I am now the beneficiary. Nice of them to find me 27 years later! At any rate, the necessary paperwork went in, and a check showed up for the policy amount, and 27 years of interest. Wasn't a lot, but it was enough to change that from A guitar, to guitars. Being fortunate enough to work from home almost every day I often get the itch to play during the day. Usually don't because I don't want to leave the office and walk up 2 flights of stairs to the "music room" to play. So, what the heck, how about some stuff for the basement! Now I just have to get up and move 8 feet! Thanks Aunt Marge!
image.jpg1_zpsjah2cg2c.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsc2dwvtza.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsnqaevdlr.jpg

image.jpg5_zpszqjzjwyy.jpg

be12ef98-d219-4970-81cf-5e217a34acd4_zpssxwqddmd.jpg

image.jpg15_zpsfy949a4q.jpg

I was ready to pull the trigger on a 30th with a 1 piece top, but I couldn't resist the maple neck and ebony board on this one. I know I could have gone the maple neck route on the 30th, but this lady was more than a grand less than that 30th would have been. Too good of deal to pass up. The cables are Intex. If you're in the market for a cable that will last a lifetime, check them out. One man shop, and he does great work. Wasn't really interested in the multi-effects unit, but went there for convenience. No need for a second pedal board. As for the DGT, there's something about Antique White that just pulls me in. Oh, and that trip to Dave's, it's still on.

Holy crap...great score . My daughter was eying up that cu24 at Daves...THANK YOU FOR BUYING IT, I NOW HAVE MORE MONEY IN MY POCKET !!!lol

I'm glad everything worked out but I'm also sorry for your losses....always remember how you got here....

Nice. A lot of my studio friends in Nashville love the M9 too - need to get one for when I go back next!

And killer guitars - congrats!

Nice guitars! That color on the Custom 24 is one of my favorite colors.

I love seeing those Artist Package guitars that aren't really Artist Package. Dealer's choice?

I love seeing those Artist Package guitars that aren't really Artist Package. Dealer's choice?

Yep, it was listed as a "Music Store Live Limited Run." It was too good to pass up at the price they were asking.

diggin' the burnt maple. I haven't seen that much. Thanks to all for the kind words.

Back