NGDOTBT (on the brown truck): 594 HB2

ViperDoc

Plugged In.
It was only a matter of time. I resisted for what seemed like years. And then I just saw this HOT MAMA of a 594 HB2 and said COME TO DADDY. Arriving next week:

210318636_lg1.jpg

210318636_lg2.jpg

I'M SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG. AM I RIGHT? WHAT A CLASSIC BETTY, OMG.

Very nice choice ViperDoc, congrats! I had been eyeing that one (even though I do not "need" it in any way)!! The thing that got me on that one is the back!!! That pattern made by the book match is very unusual and killer IMO!!!! My McCarty 594 HBII has been my daily player for the past 4 months or so, hard to put it down!!!!!

Very nice choice ViperDoc, congrats! I had been eyeing that one (even though I do not "need" it in any way)!! The thing that got me on that one is the back!!! That pattern made by the book match is very unusual and killer IMO!!!! My McCarty 594 HBII has been my daily player for the past 4 months or so, hard to put it down!!!!!
That's great to hear. 594s are THE BEST GUITARS ON THE PLANET.

There is a MAD PS 594 HB2 out there on the interwebs that had me backed up against a wall, but I reasoned my way out of it. The Core 10-tops deal ALL of the tone that PRS has to offer, and I've never been disappointed. The PS team is above their own game, there's no doubt, but when I saw this classic-looking machine, it was good enough for me. I can't wait to play it against my 25th Anni. SC HB2!

Back