NGD : Wild West Guitars WL Custom 24 "Finished Flame Black Glod Beast"

Suppalak Klabdee

PRSi in Black Gold with binding for life
I had swear that the PS #4637 would be my last PRS to buy... at least for this year.

Just a couple of days after I received that PS, I just did some google around and found this guitar. "Finished Flame" as per the quote from Wild West Guitars. I knew that this has got to be mine, this is the guitar that I have been long awaited. Although PS #4637 DC245 has everything that I would love to have, I would think real hard to take it to any gig. It is definitely that special and should be treated really carefully. Beside, for the gig, the trem equipped 24 fretter would better suit my need.

I then contacted my dealer to arrange for this with Wild West Guitars. The deal was closed very quickly (thanks to Doug of Wild West Guitars. Very nice guy!).

The guitar arrived safely in Thailand a couple of days ago. I have nothing else to say rather than that PRS has never disappointed me, actually they always keep raising the bar higher and higher!

Well, enough said, load of pics to follow as usual...

PS. I have changed to Ebony tuner button and matte black TRC + black screw. I love the headstock to be mean and this way the logo really stand out!

27579663250_202baf6c21_h.jpg

27579616350_7cf7974bf7_h.jpg

27755989392_25276aeae7_h.jpg

27579614230_378ac14319_h.jpg
27755987752_7fd2de2ece_h.jpg
27823077796_18087e85ba_h.jpg
27755992572_52c38a302a_h.jpg
27245276994_516b2e8dec_h.jpg
27857450425_42d1019062_h.jpg

With this 2 recent purchases, I have to let go of all my other PRSi (well, no place to keep them... and I have to put some limitation on the total budget of my gear) but I know this would be worth it! This 2 are the very reason why I got interested in PRS since the beginning. The search is now over!

Thank you for all the inspiration krab! There should be no more NGD from me in a longggg time. Well, maybe until I get my hands on the 594 but that could wait...

Congratulations, that's an incredible looking guitar. I lusted after all of the quilt tops that Wild West got in that WL run. If only I had more money...... (the eriza verde and the purple really killed me!).

Tom

One of the best quilt tops IMO that no one can resist
Congrats Suppalak. Enjoy this stellar specimen

Sweet mother of dragons, you take the best pictures. Either that, or it's really really beautiful.

Amazing guitar ! That might be the most beautiful PRS I've seen, all the components, finishes and colors just work so well together.
Play it in good health

Stunning CU24. I love it. Congrats!!

Thank you very much krab! This really is stunning ^ ^

It's beyond beautiful, Supplak! If it sounds as good as it looks...wow!

Thank you Les, it is beyond beautiful! Sound just like my 58/15 limited (almost the same spec.) but with the look that perfectly suit my taste better ^ ^

Congratulations, that's an incredible looking guitar. I lusted after all of the quilt tops that Wild West got in that WL run. If only I had more money...... (the eriza verde and the purple really killed me!).

Tom

Thank you very much krab! This WL run is so standout, this and the flame purple really caught my eyes.

One of the best quilt tops IMO that no one can resist
Congrats Suppalak. Enjoy this stellar specimen

Thank you very much krab! Perfect Quilt for me, wide&wild with character!

Gorgeous and that top is killer.

Sweet as sweet! Super happy for you!

Beautiful Many Congrats.

Super sweet.
Enjoy.

SPEECHLESS QUILT.

Wowsers. Like liquid gold shot thru with lightning.

Dang, what a perfect quilt and color. Congrats!

Thank you very much krab!

Sweet mother of dragons, you take the best pictures. Either that, or it's really really beautiful.

It really is beautiful! Thank you very much krab ^ ^

Amazing guitar ! That might be the most beautiful PRS I've seen, all the components, finishes and colors just work so well together.
Play it in good health

Thank you very much krab! I totally agree with you, everything work together so well for this guitar to standout. And above all, it sounds great too ^ ^

You have some of the mist amazing-looking PRSes in your collection - going to be tough to see some of them go! You need a "Black Gold Group Shot" first.

STUNNING CU24 BTW, this run is indeed a good one. Congrats again!

You have some of the mist amazing-looking PRSes in your collection - going to be tough to see some of them go! You need a "Black Gold Group Shot" first.

STUNNING CU24 BTW, this run is indeed a good one. Congrats again!

Thank you very much krab! I actually deliberately let them go without the group shots. That session would be quite emotional and may do more harm than good... Miss them, but life have to move on.

These have been a great journey to go through. I have learned so many things, made lots of new friends (and actually convinced a few to get PRSi). Finally I have ended up with 2 of my dream guitars, perfect in every way!

Now the 594 is very tempting... but that could wait.

Back