NGD - Tremonti

jdj89

Incredible guitar! I've had a few of these and sold/traded them for whatever reason in the past. But I know the model inside out. Deep down I have always known that they were my absolute favorite PRS guitar and I got the itch for another one. I didn't have a preference for a stop tail or trem model, just whatever I could find. I ended up finding this one on Facebook marketplace of all places for an absolute steal! Contacted the seller, made the deal and it showed up today. It is mint condition and after a string change and quick clean up it'll be good as new. Extremely happy and thankful to have another Tremonti in the stable. I love the Fire Red Burst too!
EYugy0C.jpg

XStNDM6.jpg

Incredible guitar! I've had a few of these and sold/traded them for whatever reason in the past. But I know the model inside out. Deep down I have always known that they were my absolute favorite PRS guitar and I got the itch for another one. I didn't have a preference for a stop tail or trem model, just whatever I could find. I ended up finding this one on Facebook marketplace of all places for an absolute steal! Contacted the seller, made the deal and it showed up today. It is mint condition and after a string change and quick clean up it'll be good as new. Extremely happy and thankful to have another Tremonti in the stable. I love the Fire Red Burst too!
EYugy0C.jpg

XStNDM6.jpg
Great score!

Tremontis are so great to play

Gorgeous , never played one .. curious how much they differ from the other single cut trems. ( mine has BG pickups so I have no idea what the 7"s that were stock sound)

EYugy0C.jpg

XStNDM6.jpg
Nice

Congrats on the new axe! It looks great. Tremonti's are awesome guitars. I hope to one day have a first gen with the Tremonti name tag.

Congratulations on a beautiful guitar. The Tremonti is my favorite model. Glad to see more love for the model on the forums. Enjoy!

Back