NGD - PRS 305 - and it's white !

WOW! I can't believe I'd ever like a white guitar that much, but that is one of the best looking solid color guitars I've ever seen! Congrats! Interesting neck joint, too. BTW, what kind of stand is that you have it on? Very classy looking...

The stand is call a Cooper Stand, Taylor also sell a rebranded their own one labeled compact stand. :)

I am glad I got one just in time. Loving it at the moment ! My Current No.1 guitar !

kyUm343.jpg

So I have to ask. How is the Bogner? I've been kind of looking at one of those. Thinking I might check out one of those next after my new Mark V 25 arrives.

It is very good !!! It totally killed my amp GAS, period. I have no GAS to get amps at all since I got it. Unlike guitars and pedals, both of which I can't seem to stop. The Atma does everything I want from an amp. It stacks well with OD pedals in its clean channel, or take a Klone into the crunch with a bit of break up fantastic. It has a very (I hate this word) transparent FX loop. It is loud, very loud if you want at 18W, don't think it is not because it is 18, it is ridiculous. Someone at another forum gigged with his to 100 people using the 5W mode and it kills.

My favourite mode is the 70's mode, in vintage setting.

Back