NGD - PRS 305 - and it's white !

That looks soooooooo sweet!!!!
What's the tweed case it's sitting on in the last pic?
LOL, i was thinking: mmm... wrong case, this guitar can't stay in that case! Very nice, IMO really MUCH better than "Strat"!

Last edited:
Sweet!
unicorn10.jpg

White unicorn! It actually feels like it, not seen many 305 nevermind in white so I'm glad I got this especially as they are discontinued now.

LOL, i was thinking: mmm... wrong case, this guitar can't stay in that case! Very nice, IMO really MUCH better than "Strat"!

Lol, I was taking pics of my board at the time, had the 305 on top of it for scale.

zKNH4Zg.jpg

Thanks Bob. It looks like I'll have to start from the bottom and up, it was set pretty low.

I LOVE that guitar, and I WANT that guitar! I've always had a thing for all white/maple neck strats, since Jimi at Woodstock and Trower Live. I have one now (a great new Tokai) but I'd love a 305 or DC3. This is killer.

Freshly arrived from Brian's Guitar, had to pay like $300 in tax but still cheaper than getting one here in the UK. This is my "Strat". :)

kCmwA75.jpg

CJu8Dma.jpg

QE03Rel.jpg

IqABzB2.jpg

YF6iuRl.jpg

qG6sxnm.jpg

Mucho class, my brother. Nice snag. And the pedal board case is almost hipster, it's so damn cool.

Haha, loving the Bangin' comments :D

The black one really is the evil twin as it has the extra humbucker bite.

I'd LOVE to hear sound clips just of simple rhythm patterns for each blade position... i.e. how does it compare to a strat.

Sweet Guitar & the pedal board is totally Bitchin' :top:

Love the whole set up. Great pedal choices too!

Mucho class, my brother. Nice snag. And the pedal board case is almost hipster, it's so damn cool.

Thanks guys, this is the rearranged setup, added a big muff fuzz in the cloven hoof and moved the Icarus to the end of the chain for some optional clean boost. Space for 1 more lol

Here she is with her evil twin ! :D

4hOkTRy.jpg

That right there is a perfect match of guitars that can rock and do the country thing as well. If I didn't already have a tele, a strat and another strat-like HSH guitar, I'd have one of these in my arsenal right now. Eventually I'm sure I'll have both, assuming I keep earning enough income to cover my lifetime of GAS...

Very nice, love the look of that guitar in white with the black pups and black birds. Not to mention you got an incredible deal. Congrats!

Thanks guys again !

That right there is a perfect match of guitars that can rock and do the country thing as well. If I didn't already have a tele, a strat and another strat-like HSH guitar, I'd have one of these in my arsenal right now. Eventually I'm sure I'll have both, assuming I keep earning enough income to cover my lifetime of GAS...

That's exactly what I am thinking, lots of grounds covered with these 2 guitars...makes me wonder what I need my CU24 for lol But i will never sell my 58 !

Been playing with this exclusively the past week, the more I play, the more I like this guitar. I never thought I would, I thought a longer scale would be harder to play (turns out it isn't). It's has no fancy top but looks great in white and most importantly, it feels great in my hands. The weight is perfect, so so light but enough to let you know it is there. It's about 6lbs lighter than the CU22 but that makes a difference and can certainly tell when picking it up.

I love the neck on this too, there is something about a satin neck against the skin on the hand that it just glides. This is my least expensive PRS, probably the least PRS-esq sound of the lot but certainly has become my go to guitar at the moment.

Back