NGD pawn shop find!

Congrats! Sweet find. Best I can do at the pawn shops near me are a Hondo and some Daisy Rocks. o_O.

Now that is a freakin pawn shop!!!! I've never been as lucky, ever. Hawaii is in the same catagory of Squier and Epi for too much money, oh, they have Kamaka ukuleles out the wazoo, but guitars are just not high quality. When I had been in Hawaii 6 weeks, we had a burglary. Not a one of my electrics were touched, they took all the ukulele's including her childhood Kamaka. The cop said, " tweakers don't take electrics to pawn shops here, the owner knows there is no way they can afford a nice electric and it has to be stolen and they won't touch it". I replaced all the ukuleles and in a great find, she found her grandmothers Kamaka Soprano on a shelf in her moms house, her mom said, "it's all bust up, no good". I took it to Kamaka and they charged me their standard repair price of $209.00, I got a new bridge, a new top, a refinish and new tuners for that price, it was a 1958 piece of junk turned in to a jewel. That's her go to now.

Beautiful, love fmt in that color. And nothing beats finding a guitar like that for a great price... stellar find!

Well I got to pick up my new to me guitar today from the pawn shop! Just got done cleaning and changing the strings. I can't tell you how well this guitar feels and plays. The pawn shop sold it to me as a ce24. I guess they couldn't count the frets. This is a cu22 artist package and I'm glad I have the day off to play it!

image.jpg3_zpsqmijcagh.jpg

Nice score!!!

Every pawn shop by me has like 1 or 2 Les Pauls for like thousands of dollars, then about a dozen cheap knockoff strats from no name companies. There's literally no in between.

Back