NGD pawn shop find!

S7henry

Well I got to pick up my new to me guitar today from the pawn shop! Just got done cleaning and changing the strings. I can't tell you how well this guitar feels and plays. The pawn shop sold it to me as a ce24. I guess they couldn't count the frets. This is a cu22 artist package and I'm glad I have the day off to play it!

image.jpg3_zpsqmijcagh.jpg

Nice find man, and I would assume you got a nice deal on it as well if they thought it was a CE. All I ever find in the pawn shops around me are beat up Fenders and $100 Ibanez's.

Congratulations! I read about this when you first talked about it, so I pulled into a couple pawn shops to try my luck. All I can say is there isn't any NGD in my future...:rolleyes:

Score! Congrats!

Yeah pawn shops can be interesting to shop at, depends on where. Most pawn shops where I live have nothing but beat up Squiers that they sell for about the price of a new one.

But I have personally scored a few items from pawn shops during my business trips. Recent one last week I scored a 2004 MIM Fender Strat for $150 along with a MIA Fender Deluxe 112 solid state amp for $100. They were asking 400 for both but I haggled a down a bit and they're glad to get them off their floor.

I also once scored a low-wattage UK Laney tube amp for $30.

Nice! Another pawn shop piece of gold! I got my CU24 Brazilian Edition at a local pawn shop as well.

Finding a great guitar at a pawn shop is about like Sex Panther

image.jpg1_zpshjx1em7w.jpg

Ha yes this was a deal to good to pass up. And most pawn shops that I have been to also have squire epiphone and they are all cheap but the pawn shop is selling them for crazy money. But this place is a pawn shop for guitars. And almost everything they had was cheap. Except this guitar and a billy corgan fender start.

Back