NGD: Paul’s Guitar

guitargeek62

I became the proud owner of this PG over the weekend, it’s a used 2020 model - a few marks here and there that mean I don’t need to be precious with it, and it sounds delicious!

I had a 2013 one too for a couple of years and really enjoyed it. I can’t recall clearly enough to tell the exact differences, but the TCI 408s in the ‘new’ one are superb and very, very usable in all positions.

I’m also playing through an S2 594, and one of the rad SE HBii Piezos; this one compliments both pretty damn well - though I’m planning to move the S2 on as it’s a little duplicative with some of my other gear. :(

gAWhu6d.jpeg

I became the proud owner of this PG over the weekend, it’s a used 2020 model - a few marks here and there that mean I don’t need to be precious with it, and it sounds delicious!

I had a 2013 one too for a couple of years and really enjoyed it. I can’t recall clearly enough to tell the exact differences, but the TCI 408s in the ‘new’ one are superb and very, very usable in all positions.

I’m also playing through an S2 594, and one of the rad SE HBii Piezos; this one compliments both pretty damn well - though I’m planning to move the S2 on as it’s a little duplicative with some of my other gear. :(

gAWhu6d.jpeg
Nice

Gorgeous. Like an old Stradivarius violin.

Is that the "Paul" bridge with the brass inserts under each string? I like those a lot and installed it on two of my Bernie Marsdens.

Super comfortable, the brass reduces "string ping" and the lightweight aluminum adds something "good" to the resonance of the guitar.

What do the two mini switches do?

Back