NGD: My Eyes Are Green ‘Cause I Eat a lot

100.gif
Bangin'!

I can't stop looking at it. I am normally about green guitars...like you are about blue ones...well, that and f-holes...those are my two bugaboos o_O(visually).

THIS bad boy and some of the new SH & HB are "starting" to move me away from my former visual prejudices. So, I owe you one Kenobi;)

Last edited:
I can't stop looking at it. I am normally about green guitars...like you are about blue ones...well, that and f-holes...those are my two bugaboos o_O(visually).

THIS bad boy and some of the new SH & HB are "starting" to move me away from my former visual prejudices. So, I owe you one Kenobi;)

While I love the color green, it wouldn’t have been my first choice, and I have infamously asked “what do you wear with a green guitar?” about a million times on this very forum.

I don’t know... I mean, obviously price point is a factor in most of my aqusitions, otherwise I’d have a pile of white, gold, red, and yellow but, this one is kinda fascinating to look at. It also fills a gap in my fashion accessory collection, so if l’m ever called to be in a music video with Gumby or have to go hunting... I’m covered.

Here’s some outside shots, I’m still struggling with Imgur on the phone so, please excuse the upside down ones and wacky sh!t.

vTbVmjg.jpg

RldXLsD.jpg

I dig the contrast between the back and top more than I thought, it changes drastically in different light. Here it’s kinda hyper-green.

Here’s some outside shots, I’m still struggling with Imgur on the phone so, please excuse the upside down ones and wacky sh!t.

vTbVmjg.jpg

RldXLsD.jpg

I dig the contrast between the back and top more than I thought, it changes drastically in different light. Here it’s kinda hyper-green.
That color is perfect for that top! Lots of life to it.

Closest I get to green is the Laguna color of my avatar (594).

Earth tones work for your entire Santana Collection :) Or black! :cool:

Nice, and best looking one of the bunch I think, great finish

Thanks! They all fit a certain desire for me aesthetically so it’s hard to pick a favorite... not really, it’s the Great White Westie.

Does everybody in Chicago have more Santanas than me now?

I’m just trying to keep up with you and bodia.

The grain in the horn is very cool.

The upper one is actually a lil more interesting, I’ll try and get a shot another day.

Back