NGD: My Eyes Are Green ‘Cause I Eat a lot

sergiodeblanc

..... of vegetables.

6MzZUyA.jpg

rmTsgRY.jpg

Yup. What else is there to say? M@therf@ckin’ SANTANA, baby!!!!!

Thanks, guys!
Yeah, a Santana has always been a dream guitar for me (along with a few others :rolleyes: ) so it was a pleasant surprise that Rider was willing to part with his (again, I bought his KL33 too). I’ll miss the DC3, it was my ideal “Strat” but.... it was still a Strat if you know what I mean. I love the sound of strats, and most of my favorite players play them but, they’ve never done much for me in my hands.

Santana shaped guitars on the other hand give me life! Carlos is okay, and yeah, I’m a fan but, he’s not my idol or anything... the White Westie, the KL, the sweet water Ltd SE, and now this is like the complete food group... of carbs! Fattening and delicious, and let’s be honest, what you’d really want to eat every meal if it wouldn’t kill you.

I’m fine with it though, there are worse ways to go than death by Santana shaped things.

I had a feeling it would be that shape;)

Bangin!

I have a type.

No other modern electric guitar plays, sounds and looks like the core Paul Reed Smith Santana. If you've never had your hands on one, you don't know what your missing.

If you match well with them, all other guitars are trash. :p

Glad it went to you !!!
Its a killer guitar and it sounded SOOO much better when you played it.
Franky it sounded better when anyone else played it, I get another one day ( Prob another KL )
( and I needed a Maple neck guitar after I get done selling the CU22 P-90

Back