NGD Modern Eagle V

Some more photos.
jf4nyebxexvvmlbirpgc.jpg
qhiwexzinjmz5z1bp5mh.jpg
yycy2xugugxnu8dvz5hn.jpg
That's just plain awesome!

That's just plain awesome!
I've actually read a ton of your posts while in my search so I was hoping to see your reply here as I found a lot of what you had to say about these guitars quite helpful. Many times advocating for the Paul's guitar and the 408. I understand why, if the pickups in my SE Paul's guitar are this good I can only imagine the full blown core TCI pickups. Very musical, very versatile, very very PRS. I really wanted the Paul's guitar but couldn't find a trem equipped model, that's where the 408 came in but allegedly the 408 pickups are rather different than the TCI's? Anyway the Modern Eagle V seems to come with no compromise on any front and adds in a few other guitars as well.

If I hadn't grabbed the MEV I was going for this 408. Some obscure Amethyst finish.
he85ck9afvkv4sbvcazd.webp

Totally awesome!! MEV, my opinion is the best guitar PRS has ever made. I love the limited edition with a small eagle on the head stock and beautiful river blue, enjoy and congrats!!!
Thank you! For about the same price as the 408 and less than the Paul's guitar that I was looking at, this modern eagle seemed like a no brainer as soon as I saw it.

Before this SE PG that I own, I had written off coil splits/taps in humbucker wiring as useless but I love the way PRS has implemented it here. Who wouldn't like a guitar that can produce useable HB/SC tones? I don't lose sleep over the split sounds not sounding like a fender, they just sound great in their own right and I'm sure the core version with the added features the MEV brings to the table will be immense to say the least.

It's being shipped on the 10th coming from Finland so fingers crossed for safe travels.

Thank you! For about the same price as the 408 and less than the Paul's guitar that I was looking at, this modern eagle seemed like a no brainer as soon as I saw it.

Before this SE PG that I own, I had written off coil splits/taps in humbucker wiring as useless but I love the way PRS has implemented it here. Who wouldn't like a guitar that can produce useable HB/SC tones? I don't lose sleep over the split sounds not sounding like a fender, they just sound great in their own right and I'm sure the core version with the added features the MEV brings to the table will be immense to say the least.

It's being shipped on the 10th coming from Finland so fingers crossed for safe travels.
Awesome! I'm sure everything will arrive OK. Keep us posted. You're gonna be blown away!

Back