NGD: McCarty 594 Hollowbody II

Justcantshred

Just picked this up at Danville Music after obsessing over it for a few weeks. It is a special guitar, one of those ones where you pick it up and it does nothing to get in the way of your playing. Trampas Green Smokeburst with Natural Neck and Sides. Threw the PRS vintage locking tuners on at the shop before I took it home. I'm a huge Incubus fan and will be playing lots of their riffs on this beast. It absolutely rips and has zero desire to feedback even with crushing gain. It also goes without saying the cleans are sweet as hell.

WFX6AGd.jpg

pUvuR1W.jpg

Just picked this up at Danville Music after obsessing over it for a few weeks. It is a special guitar, one of those ones where you pick it up and it does nothing to get in the way of your playing. Trampas Green Smokeburst with Natural Neck and Sides. Threw the PRS vintage locking tuners on at the shop before I took it home. I'm a huge Incubus fan and will be playing lots of their riffs on this beast. It absolutely rips and has zero desire to feedback even with crushing gain. It also goes without saying the cleans are sweet as hell.

WFX6AGd.jpg

pUvuR1W.jpg

Congrats. I played that one briefly a week or two ago and it was a really great feeling one.

Back