NGD...hot stuff coming through

Andy80

I've been on the search for a great PRS for a while now. I had picked up a really nice SC245, which is now on the chopping block. Great guitar, not quite for me. I've been waiting for one of these for a while now, and it's a score. This guitar is absolute perfection.

It's of course a 594 10 top, but it could easily pass for an artist package in my not even remotely humble opinion. ;) This is an incredible guitar.

yBiRuZE.jpg

HwYZn67.jpg

Freaking awesome. Congrats!!!
How about a tone report and comparison of the differences you noticed between the 594 and the 245?

Freaking awesome. Congrats!!!
How about a tone report and comparison of the differences you noticed between the 594 and the 245?

Well the 245 have a lot more sizzle, but sound way worse clean in my opinion. They are much higher gain and sound great with a lot of distortion. That guitar is basically a tremonti with different pups.

I much prefer the 594. It's a much better balanced guitar, and the neck is absolutely perfect. Very close to a 59. I've spent the last 4 years playing an R7 as my #1, and that fat neck prepared me well for this guitar. It fits like a glove.

Overall the 594 is more vintage and the 245 is more modern, both in tone and feel.

Back