NGD First PRS!

Rally718

Hey everyone! My wonderful wife just purchased this Tremonti SE for me. I just recently started to get back into playing and was looking for a singlecut. I love the neck profile and playability of this guitar. Can't believe how much value you get for the price!

IMG_20140919_163237_358_zps32f7f24e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_20140919_163400_987_zps01fda9d5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Is that a SE Tremonti custom with the uprouted trem? As I scan guitar ads that one always catches my eye. I may have to buy one.

Thanks guys! Yes its a Tremonti SE with the trem. The cell phone pics don't do it justice. I highly recommend picking one up jcolmn.

Very nice! My first PRS was also a Tremonti SE, it was my go-to for many years at gigs.

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new axe AND such a cool wife! When are you getting your second PRS?:wink:

Welcome and congrats. That is a SUPER cool top - at the bottom is looks like that cut where flame starts to becomes quilt.

SE tops are rad, no question about it.

Congrats! That is a sweet looking top, really good to see such great tops on SEs.

Man, maybe I should look around for a Tremonti SE with a similar flaming almost quilting top...I need to check out what colors are/were available...

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I'm very happy with PRS and I'm pretty sure this will not be my last. I've got the disease now. HaHa. Need to focus on a new amp first though.

Back