NGD - Custom 22

DougUSMC

Perpetual Practicer
When you're a lety, you grab them as soon as you see one you like. I've been waiting for a Custom 22 that I liked for a while, and found this '99 10 Top a couple of weeks ago. The seller had it to me in a day, if UPS hadn't lost her for a week.

Now if you'll all excuse me I'm off to play some of my favorite Dropkick Murphy tunes!!

RDAKGjE.jpg

nHSBvS9.jpg

When you're a lety, you grab them as soon as you see one you like. I've been waiting for a Custom 22 that I liked for a while, and found this '99 10 Top a couple of weeks ago. The seller had it to me in a day, if UPS hadn't lost her for a week.

Now if you'll all excuse me I'm off to play some of my favorite Dropkick Murphy tunes!!

RDAKGjE.jpg

nHSBvS9.jpg
Tasty score! Congrats!! You can always pull a Hendrix on a right handed model ;~))

Happy pickin'!
MW

Very nice! I'm liking the green at the moment, I saw a green PS that I really liked, but the back was white ash, so a no for me.

Thanks all!!!

Tasty score! Congrats!! You can always pull a Hendrix on a right handed model ;~))

Happy pickin'!
MW

Been there, done that. The only thing more annoying than drilling another strap knob hole is switching the pickup selector in my armpit. :D

Thicc! Give it these lampshade knobs

Was there supposed to be a link?? Super interested in seeing what you were talking about...

congrats. Being a righty I never stared at the lefty versions to realize they flip the birds. Pretty cool
Taking the cu22 plunge myself this week. Currently in transit although I already have some mods lined up since it's not stock

congrats. Being a righty I never stared at the lefty versions to realize they flip the birds. Pretty cool
Taking the cu22 plunge myself this week. Currently in transit although I already have some mods lined up since it's not stock
Not trying to hijack this thread but you’re really going to enjoy the Custom 22 headed your way.

Beautiful! I got my CU22 a few weeks ago. Love it, but would have preferred the toggle switch - the blade is in the wrong position with the trem installed. A minor inconvenience… CU22’s are the be(a)st!
L5v66o4
I get it, yeah.. not everybody loves where that 5-way is located. However, look at it this way--position #2 (bridge HB + neck s/c) is such a cool almost-acoustic tone but still has some meatiness to it. And it's a sound you can't get with the 3-way toggle + push/pull OR even the old rotary. So... on the bright side...!

Back