NGD CU24 10 Top Faded Blue Burst

I should add that the HFS is a totally different pickup tuned to D or lower.

I actually liked it detuned. But standard or half step down not so much.

That makes sense the LP I have them in has always had a deeper heavy sound to it. They work unique but well together.

This horn gets me every time, so cool...

Screenshot_20200923-225721_Gallery99432f77006b684d.jpg

Screenshot_20200923-225752_Galleryd9b9777aa1d67431.jpg

Congrats!

I gotta get me a PRSi with 59/09 pickups in it. Got quite a few 57/08-equipped ones, would love to try the "extra meaty" 59/09s.

Congrats!

I gotta get me a PRSi with 59/09 pickups in it. Got quite a few 57/08-equipped ones, would love to try the "extra meaty" 59/09s.

Thank you! I absolutely love them. I'm still very much in the honeymoon phase but they put a smile on my face every time I play. Granted sometimes its the guitar as a whole but these 59/09s are fantastic! I still grab my strat on occasion for single coil sounds but man are these versatile.

An update on the 5909 pups. They are absolutely amazing!!!

I spent the day dialing in pedals and an amp. I was determined to get a chain to work together. After many failed attempts I took a different approach ro order of tweak and decided to use my Torero since I just finished a setup and maybe the EMGs would give more of a "sterile clean" approach.

Happy to say I got them all dialed in together with the ability to switch randomly between them and channels while still maintaining a good sound by small adjustments on the guitar knobs or a quick click of boost. Good day!

Then..

I grabbed this baby, WHOA!!! I thought it sounded good on the Torero, the 5909s sound absolutely phenomenal! I was so happy I actually kissed ithe guitar! Lol! I loved the 5909 at first but everyday they impress me even more. Fantastic pickups that this guitar undeniably deserves!

Thank you, I love it too. That quilt top in your profile pic is amazing!

You're welcome. Yours is a Beautiful guitar. I love the gray/blue combo and those style birds are cool too!
And thanks for the compliment on mine.

Welcome to the club! :cool: What's the next one going to be?

You're welcome. Yours is a Beautiful guitar. I love the gray/blue combo and those style birds are cool too!
And thanks for the compliment on mine.

Welcome to the club! :cool: What's the next one going to be?

Its amazing how beautiful these guitars are and players too! Sound as sweet as they look.. You deserve the compliment, a huge fan of quilt and a sucker for the color, best of both!

The next will be a CE. I've been looking at them for a while. I thought I wanted old but I keep coming back to the new ones. The 85/15 are so perfect in the CE to me. It's funny before this one I would have taken most of the CEs I've tried, but now I'm so particular! Lol

Back