NGD BDAY DGT !

112503d1717544466-prs-dgt-rosewood-neck-arrival-20240604-jpg
Plugged her into my Boogie/Marshall 4x12 .... OMG !!

Lush. Congratulations.

WOOHOO she's here! a bit late but that's UPS . The color is MUCH deeper than the pics , just rich looking .
Plays like a dream , as others have said .. These sure don't feel like 11's ... really not much different than the 9.5's on my others.. those tall frets do work .

Split tones are delightful , especially with a rosey neck . The volumes controls at lower volume levels drop REALLY fas below 7 .
So I cranked it up, and yes that is why .. at gig volume they are just dandy.

The neck feels very much like my Triple Soapy and Santana which is they way I like it deep and narrow.

I can easily add my endoresment as meaningless as it is to this , I can see why it's SO popular.
I think I’m one of the interviews he mentions when asked about which one to get since there were lots of little undisclosed updates to the pickups. And he mentions 2021 and up I believe cause the splits are 75% of volume now instead of 60% before that.

WOOHOO she's here! a bit late but that's UPS . The color is MUCH deeper than the pics , just rich looking .
Plays like a dream , as others have said .. These sure don't feel like 11's ... really not much different than the 9.5's on my others.. those tall frets do work .

Split tones are delightful , especially with a rosey neck . The volumes controls at lower volume levels drop REALLY fas below 7 .
So I cranked it up, and yes that is why .. at gig volume they are just dandy.

The neck feels very much like my Triple Soapy and Santana which is they way I like it deep and narrow.

I can easily add my endoresment as meaningless as it is to this , I can see why it's SO popular.
Congratulations on another Rosewood neck beast..or should I say beauty!

the last 2 I saw were both $7120 for IRW/brz WL DGT and both sold recently
So sweet deal then!
I paid about $4,200 USD for 22 here in Canada used a few months back. Initially the seller wanted $1k more. BRW is banned in Canada so my fingerboard is also IR like the neck. I had to have it after I saw the plush paisley case it came with. And love the hybrid hardware. Although I wish the tuning buttons were also gold instead of bone.

Happy Humpday .. I found it quite interesting that the folks on the Jazz Guitar forum liked the DGT WAY better than any other instrument I've posted . The finish must have made them lose it ... I completely understand. in tapped mode on the neck with the treble rolled off it pulls jazz off very well.

I've had the chance to play the DGT through all of my amps , and unlike most every other instrument it loves ALL of them .
Even my other PRSi sound better through some amps .. this thing just sounds good no matter what ..

She does. Overall I have to say this is the most "natural " feeling instrument I have , it just "dissapears " when I'm playing.

I Love the 3 knob layout , I've always built that way . The rosewood neck just sings ... So many tones from such an elegant instrument..

Last edited:
Back