NGD BDAY DGT !

Greywolf

Luthier and Open Mic Host
As Grissom is one of my favorite artists and I'm quite fond of my DG30 amp I've been looking for just the right DGT guitar to match since Dec of '22 . .
A few have come close .. I saw this WL and it checks ALL the boxes , and it's the same finish as his very first prototype ( per the DG in the tim pierce vid) I've got an Offer in ...

Surprisingly I have no cherry sunbursts in my collection ( well 1 dark cherry) This one REALLY looks classic , the IRW / Braz fb was the clincher
grveinsqfc3uoehjoovt.jpg
grhtm49zgerbeqxi0k9q.jpg

Last edited:
MY Bday is actually in Mid July ... but at the price I got it for there was no way it was going to stay around until then ... So Ruby is my birthstone , a Redhead with a red PRS and I'm in heaven ..
93486150-a28e-432e-a31b-a7e42cbfb07e.jpg

Enjoy all the good things in life as long as you are able !!!

Last edited:
I know the Triple Soapy has the DGT neck carve which along with the Santana are my favorite.
Happy BIRTHDAY!!

What a sweet way to be nice to yourself!

I mean, who says it has to be your birthday to be your birthday? Every day's your birthday if you count in days, not years, right? :)

Actually, the triple soapy has the original 'Regular' neck carve - I had two, both great. The Grissom neck is its own thing. I think it's very similar to the Regular in overall vibe, but it's a little different up toward the neck joint, and not different just because of the frets.

Grissom talks about it here.

Back