NGD at the NorCal temple of PRS Danville Music.

I don't know how I could go thru life without knowing about these guys. A few miles a way from SF they have a vault that rivals any in the nation. A room full of private stock and all the standard issue items, including my new workhorse for this years project, live playing out in the bay area. It's my farewell tour on music as I can no longer record or use the computer much anymore but I can still hold down chords.

Thanks to Dave & Cameron @Danville Music for the sweet no hassle deal.

Enjoy the views.

Trunk shot of the new workhorse.

This may even be one of my last threads posted as typing is really tough for me now. Just remember folks that this has got to be the best forum I have ever been involved with. Luv ya fam.
Theres some nice people there at Danville, I havent been there, but I spoke to them on the phone a few times and they've always been patient and helpful.
Nice score Huggy B

Danville is a few hours away from me but I stop by every chance I get.

Its a really great shop. Very friendly and helpful, and yes......

A. Absolutely Beautiful PRS collection.

Also - if you are into Taylors they have a boatload of those also - all fantastic

I don't know how I could go thru life without knowing about these guys. A few miles a way from SF they have a vault that rivals any in the nation. A room full of private stock and all the standard issue items, including my new workhorse for this years project, live playing out in the bay area. It's my farewell tour on music as I can no longer record or use the computer much anymore but I can still hold down chords.

Thanks to Dave & Cameron @Danville Music for the sweet no hassle deal.

Enjoy the views.

Trunk shot of the new workhorse.

This may even be one of my last threads posted as typing is really tough for me now. Just remember folks that this has got to be the best forum I have ever been involved with. Luv ya fam.
Oh man, I hate having hand problems. Had a surgery for one. Hope yours gets better. Nice guitar, btw.

I love Danville Music. Like the OP, I found out about them a little late. Which is extra crazy considering I regularly eat at Luna Loca in the fancy strip mall next to the one Danville Music is in. They've cut me some good deals and are always friendly and ready to let me play anything I want. I usually turn down playing something fancy to keep from having to get it ;)

I love Danville Music. Like the OP, I found out about them a little late. Which is extra crazy considering I regularly eat at Luna Loca in the fancy strip mall next to the one Danville Music is in. They've cut me some good deals and are always friendly and ready to let me play anything I want. I usually turn down playing something fancy to keep from having to get it ;)
better late than never! and NOW we'll be belligerent next time you're in the shop so we'll force you to play something fancy mwhaha

Back