NGD at the NorCal temple of PRS Danville Music.

Huggy Love

Vintage member
I don't know how I could go thru life without knowing about these guys. A few miles a way from SF they have a vault that rivals any in the nation. A room full of private stock and all the standard issue items, including my new workhorse for this years project, live playing out in the bay area. It's my farewell tour on music as I can no longer record or use the computer much anymore but I can still hold down chords.

Thanks to Dave & Cameron @Danville Music for the sweet no hassle deal.

Enjoy the views.

Trunk shot of the new workhorse.

This may even be one of my last threads posted as typing is really tough for me now. Just remember folks that this has got to be the best forum I have ever been involved with. Luv ya fam.

Phew that's some shop - wouldn't mind being locked in there overnight.... Also guitars in glass cabinets I thought that just happened in Wayne's World!
Sorry to hear you're having difficulties. I'd echo the thoughts above.

That is such a great story and you'll love that SE HB Standard.

I don't know you well, and am sorry physical ailments are getting deep, it will happen to us all eventually.

As far as working a computer... some of the assistance tech is really good right now. I hope you'll look to that so you can still post here I'd like to keep reading your posts.

Enjoy the tour, and post some vid if you can, sir.

Last edited:
Back