NGD - AP CU24-08

Raining on & off today but I was able to grab one quick shot of the whole guitar.

45452949551_bfc6612ce2_o.jpg

That has to be one of PRSs coolest colors. Incredible. I had a PS that color, but I think yours is even nicer.

The guitar will be just fine up on a wall (when not in your hands) so long as direct sunlight does not fall on it :)

Woooaaaahhh! That's KILLER! That board is stupid good! And with my favorite birds...no wait. I see a very dangerous...something ...yup...very dangerous...send it to me..and I'll be sure it's properly disposed of...oh and, your very welcome...that was close.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. It's great to finally have it.

The guitar will be just fine up on a wall (when not in your hands) so long as direct sunlight does not fall on it :)

I'll keep that in mind. So far I have been returning it to the case after I finish playing.

I see a very dangerous...something ...yup...very dangerous...send it to me..and I'll be sure it's properly disposed of...oh and, your very welcome...that was close.

:eek: Ya know, I think I'll proceed with caution & take my chances! :D

CONGRATS!!!!

I'm VERY jealous. I ordered my AP 24-08 last November and I can't even get an update. My dealer says that the PRS rep is unable to give an update.

I ordered mine 5 months before you did and I can't even get an update. I AM THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm VERY jealous. I ordered my AP 24-08 last November and I can't even get an update. My dealer says that the PRS rep is unable to give an update.

I ordered mine 5 months before you did and I can't even get an update. I AM THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That stinks. Obviously I have no idea how the manufacturing works, but I assumed ours would be getting built at the same time with any other 24-08s that had been ordered up to that point. Surely it'll be coming soon. But thanks! I'm sure it'll be great when it arrives!

holy cow man... that color is amazing. One thing I really like about the light blue on some PRS finishes is the yellow/brown of the wood sometimes shows through the blue. It's a great looking finish.

Also 24-08's are hawt

Back