NGD - AP CU24-08

Dormouse

Finally NGD for me! I've been drooling over Custom 24s for at least a decade. A couple years ago I first spotted the Makena Blue finish & was similarly smitten. Earlier this year when the 24-08 became a standard production model I decided to finally make the plunge on my first PRS. In late March I put in an order for an Artist Package & began what I was told would be a year wait. Got a call a few months later that said it had been moved up to August, but that was a bust. Next estimated time was November, but then this weekend an e-mail showed up out of the blue saying it had arrived! Came home from work yesterday to this! (Control cover was from an event earlier this year) Haven't had time to properly try it out yet, but just playing it unplugged has been a treat.

45415213901_9335d33b19_o.jpg

Finally NGD for me! I've been drooling over Custom 24s for at least a decade. A couple years ago I first spotted the Makena Blue finish & was similarly smitten. Earlier this year when the 24-08 became a standard production model I decided to finally make the plunge on my first PRS. In late March I put in an order for an Artist Package & began what I was told would be a year wait. Got a call a few months later that said it had been moved up to August, but that was a bust. Next estimated time was November, but then this weekend an e-mail showed up out of the blue saying it had arrived! Came home from work yesterday to this! (Control cover was from an event earlier this year) Haven't had time to properly try it out yet, but just playing it unplugged has been a treat.

45415213901_9335d33b19_o.jpg

Stunner in one of my favorite colors!!! Killer black board too. Wow! Ebony???

Nice guitar. Being able to split pickups separately is awesome. I have 2 guitars set up that way. Mccarty and ce24

Back